Disclaimer: All posts on this blog are automated. I do not claim any credit (or discredit) for their content. If I like anything in particular on this blog, I shall copy and paste it on another blog of mine: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

Google Alert - FIITJEE , "IIT JEE", "AIEEE",

Google Blogs Alert for: FIITJEE , "IIT JEE", "AIEEE",

Rainrays Education: FIIT JEE , New Delhi
By Rainrays
It provide the coaching of different entrance exams. Here are the best faculty team who teach the student according to latest syllabus. Running Courses It offer the courses of IIT-JEE, AIEEE, AFMC, AIIMS, GRE, GMAT, CAT etc for the ...
Rainrays Education - http://rainrays-education.blogspot.com/

Google Web Alert for: FIITJEE , "IIT JEE", "AIEEE",

aieee tips - eBook Downloads
BOOKS FOR I.I.T. JEE /AIEEE / MEDICAL ENTRANCE TESTS AIEEE ... Tips In Chemistry 95 7 ... www.fiitjee.com/test/writeupfiles2010/srecp2010.pdf - View ...
pdfcatch.net/ebook/aieee+tips/


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

1 comment:

  1. practicing mock test regularly helps in increasing accuracy and somewhat it also boosts our confidence to face the actual exam. So I would like to share one of the best AIEEE Mock Test Series through which i had been preparing for quite some time. Others can also attempt the AIEEE Mock Test at http://www.prep.youth4work.com/Engineering/AIEEE-Test
    . I would love to hear if somebody gets benefited from the mock test series in their preparations

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)